Rehoboth Beach

Rehoboth Beach
I want the pink one!

Bethany Beach, DE

Bethany Beach, DE
June 2011

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Is Here!

I welcome summer! I LOVE summer!!! The amazing thing about southern PA is that it isn't hot yet... It's been soooooo nice here! Our last day of school was Friday, so we had a celebratory marshmallow roast at our backyard fire pit! Yesterday, Elizabeth got to pack up and head to Girls' Camp at Camp Tuckahoe for the week. Driving in there reminded me of a Disney movie.. It's beautiful- a lake with canoes, a huge pool, in the middle of the woods! She was only concerned about the bugs... I'm sure she'll survive!!!

Last week Elizabeth and Emma made these funny alien cupcakes! They are so cute! They are the reason I messed up on my diet...!

Christian misses school already (the friend/social part...). NO WAY!!! He's now praying that we won't move again. I told him that all of the months of praying that we WILL move back west might cancel out the 3 weeks of praying to stay... hmmmm... who knows?

Conan is working on his resume- we'll see what happens!

I have a list about a mile long of all the places I want to go this summer... Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown settlement, Boston, New York, Philly, Baltimore Aquarium, Hershey Park... Next week I'm picking one and just GOING! I'm also getting our passport applications in- for sure! With a sister in Denmark (she just found out they may end up in Spain...), no excuses! We have missed them this year... Anyway, I'm ready for those lazy days with no schedules to follow, lunches to pack, and school projects to help finish... Ahhhhhhh! SUMMER!

No comments:

Post a Comment