Rehoboth Beach

Rehoboth Beach
I want the pink one!

Bethany Beach, DE

Bethany Beach, DE
June 2011

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summertime!

It's been a while...

Here we are in the middle of the summer already! I can't believe how fast time flies... Quick summary- Elizabeth went to camp, Emma had cousin Cella for three weeks, Christian got his hair all cut off to go to Arizona for a few weeks (looks amazing!), Christian went to Lake Powell and had a blast, Conan and I went to the beach for a weekend, Renee' came for a week then she and Cella flew off to Europe, I finally decorated my living room, Christian and Elizabeth spent a weekend at Youth Conference, and now... we are at the "I'm bored" stage! The really terrible thing about it is that I've been too lazy to pick up my camera and take pictures of most of it! Kind of pathetic... So I'm doing it today!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures, the beach, a few summer pics, and Easter spent in North Carolina with the Raiteri's and Scott and his girls! Oh, and my great trip to NYC with my wonderful friend Brenda who came all the way from Gig Harbor, WA to see me! Magnolia Bakery gets our vote for the BEST banana pudding ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment